Congress Hall, Philadelphia PA
This is the Senate Chamber, swanky isn’t it? The drapes in this room made it so hard to get good pictures. So you can’t sit in the desks here, because these aren’t replicas like how the Representatives meeting room has. Thirty-two desks are in this room, and like 28 of them are real…something along those numbers.
The carpet that was on the floor, it’s of the original 13 states seals all circling around the seal of the United States of America. The carpet is a reproduction of the original.
- oceansmemories likes this
- diademuerto8 reblogged this from commonwealthofpennsylvania
- diademuerto8 likes this
- commonwealthofpennsylvania reblogged this from kosmonaunt
- dracadancer likes this
- dracadancer said: I want that rug. :U
- lovelyxluna likes this
- cacafueg0 likes this
- hey-lady-wanderlust likes this
- kosmonaunt posted this