If you’re driving south on Route 222 and you pass the Denver exit, a sign posted last week lets you know the town of “Epharta” is just two miles ahead.
Fortunately, people heading to “Ephrata” will see another sign a mile down the road bearing the borough’s correctly spelled name.
A PennDOT official said the department is aware of the error, and a repair has been ordered.
It could take “a few weeks” for the sign to be fixed, he said — at a cost of $800 to $1,200.
- rational-tenderness reblogged this from commonwealthofpennsylvania
- rational-tenderness likes this
- diaryofagypsychic reblogged this from commonwealthofpennsylvania and added:
- diaryofagypsychic likes this
- figges likes this
- leatherpearlslace likes this
- sassychusetts likes this
- mtaetnapa reblogged this from commonwealthofpennsylvania
- mtaetnapa likes this
- commonwealthofpennsylvania posted this